Looking for books about parrots?
Check out our
2008 "Birds of a Feather" Tickets
on Sale NOW
Winning Ticket to be drawn October 25, 2008!
(1) Purchase a ticket or as many as you'd like for $10 each to help fight the battle against PDD.
(2) You can also mail checks or money orders
made payable to:
Avian Health Network, Inc. to AHN for StopPDD
c/o Valerie Schuster
3300 Prosperity Avenue
Fairfax, VA 22031
(3) You can also fax your credit card number to 703-880-7088.
- It is very important that you send us your mailing address and email address plus how many tickets you want and a $1 to cover cost of postage and supplies to return the tickets to you. We do not take phone order for tickets or credit card charges.
- It is very important that you send us your mailing address and email address plus how many tickets you want and a $1 to cover cost of postage and supplies to return the tickets to you.
- card number; billing address of the card, name on the card, code from the back of the card and the exp date.
Avian Health Network, Inc.
DRAWING RULES & REGULATIONS
By entering the Avian Health Network, Inc. Birds of a Feather Quilt Drawing, you automatically agree to all of the following rules and regulations.
The decision to withdraw from the drawing must be received in writing at
3300 Prosperity Avenue
Fairfax, VA 22031 no later than 5 business days before the drawing is scheduled.
Purpose of the Birds of a Feather Quilt Challenge is to help subsidize the research of the Emerging Diseases Research Group (EDRG), Dr. Branson W. Ritchie's multi-disciplinary team at the University of Georgias College of Veterinary Medicine for PDD research.
Avian Health Network, Inc. is a 501(C) (3) Tax Exempt Non-Profit, headquartered and incorporated in the state of Virginia. We are an organization of volunteers with no paid personnel. We are committed to raising public awareness and funds for avian diseases such as PDD.
- The Drawing is to be held 25 October 2008, location and time will be published at www.stoppdd.org
- All entries must be received before 15 October 2008.
- To enter the drawing you must be 18 years old or older.
- There is no limit to the number of times a person can enter the drawing.
- Winners do NOT need to be present at the drawing to win.
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address given on their entry form or drawing ticket stub.
- The winners name will be published on Avian Health Network, Inc., website www.stoppdd.org
- Avian Health Network, Inc., may publish the name of winner for advertising purposes.
- All entry forms must be completed by the contestant.
- Telephone entries will not be accepted.
- Board Members and Advisory Board Members of Avian Health Network, Inc., and their families are excluded from entry.
StopPDD & AvianHealthNetwork copyright 2001-2007 by Avian Health Network, Inc, all rights reserved. Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.